Full Service Kite Repair Center
“Take a pair of scissors, cut your kite in half including bladders, bridles and even valves. Put it in a box and send it to us – In a few days it will come back to you in one piece”
Our repair loft is equipped with three industrial sewing machines.
- Walking foot for leading edge and strut closures
- 3 step zigzag for canopy repairs
- 2 step zigzag for line splicing and light duty seams
- Heat seal equipment for large damages
- Self adhesive patches for small holes
- Replacement valves
- Valve adhesive
- bridle lines
- flying lines
- chicken loop lines
- safety lines
Need some help getting your old bar back on the water safely and tuned? Send us some pics of the problem and we are pretty sure we can help.